Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

MORE PICTURES


The story behing these rolling backpacks:
I got the pink one for Addy Black Friday 2008 at Carter's. I should have known I should have picked up the boy version too. Once I found out Alex was a boy I looked high and low to find the brown one. I ended up finding it today at the hospitals gift shop. The downfall was Addy's was only 10 bucks, but Alex's was $30!! Oh well, at least they both have one now :)
I put their Valentine's Day presents in them.


Addy is so excited to open her present!


Ohhh! A Princess purse!


Tinkerbell candy and a pink monkey (Alex got a brown monkey)


Look at my Princess purse mama!


Daddy helping Addy put on the candy necklaces that were in the Princess purse


Yummy! but hard!


She loves cuddling with Alex's stuff!


Daddy feeding Alex in the Special Care Nursery

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez