Monday, February 15, 2010

Alex is Coming Home!!!

MORE PICTURES


"It's a BOY!"
Alexander Christian (A.C.E.)
02/12/10
5:42pm
6 pounds, 12 ounces
19 3/4 inches

(The "It's a BOY" part - I drew the day we found out he was a boy. The rest was added today)


Addy handing Alex his Valentine's Day monkey that he didn't get to open yesterday because he was here, in the SCN


Addy hanging on to hers and Alex's monkeys


"I'm a Boy"


Daddy & baby Alex (patiently waiting to take our boy home)


Addy, Mommy & baby Alex ((im)patiently waiting to take our baby boy home!


We couldn't figure out what to bring him home in... he was smaller than I expected so even most newborn clothes didn't fit. I settled on this outfit because it matches a (pink version) swaddling blanket Addy had as a baby


Thank Goodness that Special Care Nursery stay was short!!!


Now let's get outta here before they change their mind!!


Yeaaa! Baby brother is HOME!!!



(im)patiently waiting for daddy to get baby Alex out of the car. Hurry up daddy!!


Proud papa!


We're home! For good!!!


I love my dolly from Aunt Debbie & Uncle Steve!!


Alex ... making himself at home...


Mama and baby Alex - dinner time


All full! Daddy and baby Alex


Kisses for baby Alex


How precious!!!


SOO happy to finally be home!!


Could I be ANY cuter!!??

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez