Alex's (& Addy's) pediatrician - Dr. Alton, checking out Alex
Aunt Debbie and Uncle Steve came to visit and bring great gifts from them, as well as some amazing homemade baby blankets and stuff from Jan.
Uncle Steve & Alex (and Addy girl with her cute lil dolly from them and a mouthful fof crackers ;))
While they were here the hospital photographer came in to take Alex's pictures.
The lactation consultant also stopped by during this time to answer my questions about my pump. It got to be quite chaotic there for a lil bit.
Right after all this happened the nurse came in to inform me that Alex's bilirubin levels were too high and he needed to go to the Special Care Nursery to get under the lights. I was devistated; but I knew it was coming - I was the first to notice lil man was starting to appear 'orange'.

0 comments:
Post a Comment