I had 8 photo showdowns up for two days each against strangers on Cafe Mom. I was completely shocked to not only have won all 8 out or 8 with pictures if Addy playing in the grass last weekend. I also am now a "contender" whooot whooottt! lol.Don't get me wrong, I think my daughter is the most precious thing ever and I am a very proud mama of a great looking lil baby girl. I am just surprised that others agree- even when it comes to a closeup of her feet compared to a beautiful lil girl. Thanks to anyone that may have helped me take or keep the lead in my showdowns. I really appreciate you all, for everything.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Utterly shocked!
Current mood: proud 
I had 8 photo showdowns up for two days each against strangers on Cafe Mom. I was completely shocked to not only have won all 8 out or 8 with pictures if Addy playing in the grass last weekend. I also am now a "contender" whooot whooottt! lol.Don't get me wrong, I think my daughter is the most precious thing ever and I am a very proud mama of a great looking lil baby girl. I am just surprised that others agree- even when it comes to a closeup of her feet compared to a beautiful lil girl. Thanks to anyone that may have helped me take or keep the lead in my showdowns. I really appreciate you all, for everything.
I had 8 photo showdowns up for two days each against strangers on Cafe Mom. I was completely shocked to not only have won all 8 out or 8 with pictures if Addy playing in the grass last weekend. I also am now a "contender" whooot whooottt! lol.Don't get me wrong, I think my daughter is the most precious thing ever and I am a very proud mama of a great looking lil baby girl. I am just surprised that others agree- even when it comes to a closeup of her feet compared to a beautiful lil girl. Thanks to anyone that may have helped me take or keep the lead in my showdowns. I really appreciate you all, for everything.
Categories
Addison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment