Saturday, April 26, 2008

Addison's first time playing in the grass!

Current mood: blessed

Today Doug had to work all day (6am-1am) and I was struggling trying to find something for Addison and I to do. Later in the day I ended up taking her out to the grass to play. She had so much fun! More pictures













She was soooo pooped from playing outside!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love her fuzzy hair and i love that toes pic... super cute

Anonymous said...

geminimom26 Apr. 29, 2008 at 10:22 AM: Aww, those are adorable pics :)

Anonymous said...

jennjewel Apr. 29, 2008 at 7:44 PM: She's awesome!!! I just still can't believe you have a baby!!!

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her lil toes!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, her eyes are sooo blue! They're beautiful!

Anonymous said...

so cute

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez