Today I was feeling goofy and took a few pictures of Addy in a very cute lil onesie I got her. She was not a happy camper, though; she was very tired. More pictures
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Addison in her cherry outfit
Current mood: playful 
Today I was feeling goofy and took a few pictures of Addy in a very cute lil onesie I got her. She was not a happy camper, though; she was very tired. More pictures


Today I was feeling goofy and took a few pictures of Addy in a very cute lil onesie I got her. She was not a happy camper, though; she was very tired. More pictures
Categories
Addison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
aww that outfit is adorable
i LOVE the pouty face!! :( haha!!
awww she's sooo pretty:).
Go Addy!!! Sitting up like a big girl:)
I LOVE the bottom lip!!!
Post a Comment