Sunday, March 7, 2010

GOOD Morning Sunshine!

I might just be jinxing myself but I am so happy to announce...
baby Alex slept through the night for the first time last night! I couldn't be happier (or well-rested!) He slept from 11:30p-5:30a and again from 6:30a-9a... so mama (& daddy) got a total of 8 1/2 hours of sleep, almost interrupted! Seems like all he does is eat, sleep and poop! His longest awake stretch has only been around 45 minutes. I cannot wait for the days hes alert and active.
I still somehow manage to feel like I've been run over by a freight train... I think I did too much housework yesterday preparing for family to come visit. I hadn't done that much since before delivery...
The weather, is again, AWESOME! I had spring fever pretty bad yesterday and I have a feeling today will be no different!
My plans for today are to take Addy out for some mama/daughter time and return a few things to a couple of stores. Later I will probably open up the windows, let some fresh air in and do some more spring cleaning around the house... nothing too terribly exciting.

Addy and I ended up returning a few things to Babies R Us and Carters and then went to shop for spring and summer clothes at a thrift store- but it wasn't open. We went to Target instead and got her 2 pair of capris, 3 shirts and a really cute monkey pillow (for only $2.50! - oh how I love a good deal!)
Afterwards we went to a late lunch at Baja Fresh and got ice cream from Coldstone Creamery.
We had an awesome afternoon together!!

I didn't end up doing any cleaning today. After I brought Addy home so she could get a nap I ran more errands. I found her the cutest lil dress with cupcakes all over it and a matching dress for her dolly! I originally got it for her 3rd birthday but then I remembered I wanted to have her 3rd birthday party theme be Strawberry Shortcake like my 3rd was. So I guess it will be Orion's birthday party dress :) It is SO stinkin' cute!!

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez