Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

MORE PICTURES

I had an absolutely amazing Mother's Day!!!

I started off the day getting up a few hours before the rest of the household. I immediately went to the kitchen to start some coffee and found a lovely homemade card hanging. So sweet :)
When everyone got up we had some grapes for 'breakfast' and took showers.
We went to Red Lobster, per tradition, for brunch. We split Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta, (the most amazing Cesar salad!), biscuits, potato bacon soup and an appetizer of chicken sticks and mozzarella sticks. Oh how I miss mom :(
After brunch we stopped at Home Depot and picked up topsoil & marigolds to plant.
When we got home it was nearly 1pm so we all crawled in bed and took a couple-hour nap.
When we woke up we got everything around and went outside to plant flowers and make our bird feeders.
Afterwards I mowed (mine and my neighbors) lawn and grilled hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill.
After dinner I went to pick us up some ice cream at the Tasty Twist.
After dessert Addy played and Alex and I cuddled on the couch until bed time.
We were supposed to finger paint but I was just too tired and sore... so we're saving it for tomorrow night.
What a fantastic day! I couldn't have asked for anything more; spending my day with the loves of my life!!!



What a GREAT way to start the day!!!


Alex slept pretty much all through...



Alex & Daddy


Mommy & Addy


SO PRETTY!!


"All ready to plant flowers mama!"


Helpin' mama


"UGH! This is HARD work daddy!"


My two guys


Such a good, lil helper


"I love you baby girl!"


Right side all planted


Grandma Marilyn's 'Angel Garden'


Left side all done, complete with pinwheels :)


Addy thought they were doughnuts... I'm sure raw bagels don't taste as good LOL!


"Bananas Over Mommy"


"choosy moms choose JIF"


"This is so much fun mommy! I'm SO glad you thought of it!" LOL


Helping put bird seed on


The finished products


Hanging our new bird feeder


Our peanut butter bird (squirrel) feeders


Getting ready to hang them


"This is fun mama!!"


"I'm such a big girl!!"


Kisses for mama!


"I love you mama!"


"Happy Mother's Day mama!!"


Grillin' our dinner :)


Mommy & Alex


Kisses for baby boy!


Isn't he just precious!?


What a big boy!!


Awe!!


"YAWWWNNNNNNN!!!"


Sooo sleepy


I love cuddles!


What a GREAT way to end the day!!!

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez