Monday, May 3, 2010

Gorgeous Day!

MORE PICTURES

Today was an ABSOLUTELY goregous day outside! I decided that since the doctor cleared me to do thing like pushing the stroller and such that I would take the kiddos for a walk. At first I was going to just walk them up to the park about a 1/2 mile away and let Addy play, but I thought since it was nearly lunch time we would go up and surprise daddy at work! It was a long, (1.24 mile) hot walk. I was pretty tired by time I got there since it was my first long walk post-surgery. We got there and hung out with daddy for a few minutes and he drove us home :) On the way home we stopped and got chicken nuggets from Micky D's.
We came home and had our lunch in the back yard and played. What a beautiful afternoon in the sunshine!!


On our way to go see daddy at work!


What a fun walk! Thanks for the ride home daddy :) Mommy hit a lot of bumps on the way there hehehe!


Cheese!!


Such a pretty, big girl!


Zoomin' with Mommy!



Gigglin'


Addy LOVES to swing! She is so proud of herself, too!


My babes on the swingset. Life is GOOD!!!


Alex, relaxing, enjoying the sunshine


Having a blast!

Mommy's first time putting my hair in pigtails! :) Not bad for her first attempt LOL!

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez