
I had to take Addy in today for her 10 day follow up appt. from when she was sick and I had my 6 (7) week postpartum appt. with Dr. Mason.
When I first got to her appt. they said that the doctor that I was supposed to see was stuck with a broken down car on the freeway and it would be a while before he would be in. I informed them that I had my own appt. in the same building in an hour and asked if just any doctor could check her out. I explained that I just needed her lungs heard and a quick peek in her throat and ears. She said she would find out and let me know. She came out to get us, took us back to a room and said Addy's doctor would be in shortly to look at her. Well a few minutes later she popped her head in and said "the doctor is in with siblings and I doubt she'll get in to see Addison before you have to leave!" Well the problem with that was I saw the doctor in the hallway and then she walked into that other room; how hard would it have been to come in and see Addy before she went into the other room!? I was BEYOND irritated! I had an appointment too!! and mine should be quick! UGH!! At this point I was told to get Addy undressed, so she is standing there cold, she's cranky and I am frustrated! I told her I was just gonna get her dressed and have MY doctor check her lungs at my appointment!! Well lo and behold - Addy's doctor came in before I could even get her dressed. She acted put out, checked her lungs and said she was fine! I had to request she take a look in her throat and ears; she did so - but hurriedly.
I went onto my appointment. Had my pap and got scripts for birth control and anxiety meds and went on our merry way. Sad to think I will probably never see Dr. Mason again :(

0 comments:
Post a Comment