Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm Amazed Once Again!


Addy girl amazes me each and every day!

Yesterday while watching an educational On Demand show I asked her what was on the TV and she said "the number 3!" and later when a rainbow came across the screen she screamed "rainbow!" I didn't even realize she knew rainbow!!!
Later I asked her how old she is and she said "2!" I then asked her to 'show me' how old she is and she struggled and put up two fingers!!! WOW!!!
Then today while doing flash cards she was going through them all naming the shapes, saying the colors and when we did the number ones ... I was in COMPLETE shock when she did "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9'!" without missing a beat! When we got to 10 and beyond - they were all "14!" HAHAHA!!!

I am so very proud of my smart cookie!!!

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez