Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sweetie Pie Saturday

My face literally hurts from grinning so much!!!

Last night we packed up a lot of Addy's toys... 9 trash bags actually. I couldn't believe just how many toys she had; some I realized that she was just too young to have just yet and some she has outgrown. I will be storing some in the attic for the next baby and a lot will be getting sold at a garage sale at some point this summer.

Addy is left with a lot of kitchen and learning type toys, big toys like her strollers and shopping cart and such, as well as books, blocks, Little People and a lot of dolls.

It is melting my heart to watch her interact with her baby dolls... it is so darn cute!!
She actually put on a doll carrier back pack pretty much by herself and I got the biggest flash-forward image of her starting Kindergarten! She is getting to be such a big girl - growing up right before my eyes.

I love my daughter more than I will ever be able to express!

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez