Saturday, May 2, 2009

Suzie's Confections (possibly) on Good Morning America

I am OVER THE MOON, JUMPING UP AND DOWN, ANTS IN MY PANTS, ECSTATIC!!!

I received and email Friday afternoon around 2:30 on Etsy from a Good Morning America Contributor. The context of the email was to find out if I would be interested in having Suzie’s Confections featured on the show! I could not believe what I was reading!
After calming down and talking to a couple close friends and family I called the contributor to follow up with the email. She was busy so I spoke with her (what I believe to be) receptionist. She asked me a handful of questions and said that she would call me back.
Only about 20 minutes or so went by before I received the return phone call. She asked me if I could prepare and ship three orders of Chocolate Dipped Pringles Potato Chips and ship them, Fed-Ex, Priority, Overnight, Saturday delivery to New York! Sure thing! Right on that!! Even though it cost me an arm and a leg – I am sure if all the stars align it will more than be worth every penny!
I was able to get to the store to get the items, get home, make them, package them and ship them all between 4pm and 6pm! I truly cannot believe what I am capable of when I am determined!!
I received a call this morning from Tory herself! I could not believe my ears! She was so nice, sincere, sweet and smart! I clicked with her right away; it was strange as I did not feel nervous for one second speaking with her. She told me that she received the items, that she loves them and that she will use them on the show if possible. They are still ironing out the details as to if they will be using edibles on the show or not – but if they do that mine will be included.
So now I play the waiting game… she told me that she should have some more answers on Monday and will call to let me know then. The show air’s Tuesday, May 5th; you better betcha my DVR is set to record it!!!
I will update as soon as I know any more details.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez