Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Temper Tuesday - My Blood is Boiling!!! (Warning - Adult Language)

ohhhhhh!!! I am SO upset!!!

I just received yet another call from a bill collector:

CSR: "Can I speak with Marilyn?"

Me: "No, she is deceased, and has been for 2 1/2 years. Please remove me from your calling list."

CSR: "No! I WILL CONTINUE TO CALL UNTIL I SPEAK WITH MARILYN!!"

Me: "SHE IS F*CKING DEAD!!! YOU STUPID B*TCH!!!" ~CLICK!~

I promptly checked the caller id and phoned the company to complain about this idiotic, asinine, disrespectful piece of sh*t, so-called human being.

I was greeted by a supervisor of sorts whom apologized for the CSR's obnoxious behavior. I informed her that my mother has been deceased for 2 1/2 years, that I have sent out death certificates to all her creditors and would be willing to send one to her company if need be. I do not need the daily reminders that my mother is no longer with us. She insisted that she put notes into the log and that it is not necessary to send in a death certificate. She told me that I should not receive any more calls and assured me that she will speaking with the CSR.

I'm still trembling in anger!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez