I had to call the police on my neighbor today. I was on my back porch enjoying the sunshine when some loud children caught my attention...
As I looked up I noticed a bunch of stuff on my neighbors roof- the one that sits below the upstairs...
I then heard a 'thump' and saw a child throwing stuff from the window... brooms, shoes, socks, clothes, toys... etc...
The closer I looked I noticed it was a small child- no younger than 2, no older than 3...
The closer I looked I noticed this boy was BUCK NAKED!
To my astonishment- this lil boy grabbed his 'boyhood' and started urinating on the roof!
To top it off the window was fully opened, the screen was ripped out on two edges and the lil boy started to climb out the window...
He never actually came out fully but I wasn't going to take any chances...
I quickly ran and got the phone and called the police...
The police showed up within 5-10 minutes... here... "do you have a two year old!?"...
"Um... not quite... I'm the one that called- it's my back door neighbors"...
Off they went...
Would you have called the police too??
0 comments:
Post a Comment