With today being our third wedding anniversary it gets me thinking about that day and how fantastic it was. Going into gastric bypass surgery in a matter of a few days makes me all the more anxious to renew our vows after I get the weight off. I agree that I made a lovely Bride that day- I do clean up well afterall! LOL But I cannot wait to get down to goal weight, get my dress altered and rings resized and go through the magical day at the size and in the health I am supposed to be. I do not know what we will do- whether we will have a local big ceremony, a small one, a quick trip to Vegas or what. Time will tell. I am really looking forward to this!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Our 3rd Anniversay !
Current mood: happy 
With today being our third wedding anniversary it gets me thinking about that day and how fantastic it was. Going into gastric bypass surgery in a matter of a few days makes me all the more anxious to renew our vows after I get the weight off. I agree that I made a lovely Bride that day- I do clean up well afterall! LOL But I cannot wait to get down to goal weight, get my dress altered and rings resized and go through the magical day at the size and in the health I am supposed to be. I do not know what we will do- whether we will have a local big ceremony, a small one, a quick trip to Vegas or what. Time will tell. I am really looking forward to this!


With today being our third wedding anniversary it gets me thinking about that day and how fantastic it was. Going into gastric bypass surgery in a matter of a few days makes me all the more anxious to renew our vows after I get the weight off. I agree that I made a lovely Bride that day- I do clean up well afterall! LOL But I cannot wait to get down to goal weight, get my dress altered and rings resized and go through the magical day at the size and in the health I am supposed to be. I do not know what we will do- whether we will have a local big ceremony, a small one, a quick trip to Vegas or what. Time will tell. I am really looking forward to this!
Categories
health
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
AmandaIsaiah May. 30, 2008 at 1:02 PM: Congratulations!! And you're beautiful just like you are, but I commend you on wanting to be healthier. I wish I was motivated to eat right and get moving!! :)
Post a Comment