Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ultrasound video and other misc. stuff...

Current mood: excited


Doug and I will be going in Friday, May 11th (the day before his birthday) for our 6th ultrasound... However the cool thing about this ultrasound is that we get to record it on VHS!
It is the ultrasound where they will be making sure all the anatomy is doing well and we get to find out the sex of the baby!!!!!!

They will also, every ultrasound I have the rest of the pregnancy; try to capture a 3D image of the baby. The baby has to be in the right position and have enough fluid surrounding it to get a decent picture. So I am pretty confident that we will know FOR SURE what we are having that day!

I'm so excited!!! Daddy too!!!

This pregnancy has been great so far, I can't complain at all! I have only been sick less than a dozen times and only a couple of those were really bad. I am just now starting to show. Just today, all of a sudden I tried a shirt on and asked Doug- "did my belly always stick out like this!?" He laughed and said no. LOL

We are going to be shopping for crib, bedding (pictures of what I want and will probably get is in the photo album 'baby') rocker and stuff soon. We are also getting new living room furniture and fixing up the house as much as possible before delivery.

Anyhow... this incurable appetite lately... gotta eat :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie on Apr 25, 2007 12:45 PM: If you find out that you are having a girl, please let me know? I have TONS of baby girl stuff (hardly even used) that you guys can have if you want it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez