Saturday, April 7, 2007

Meeting Orion and Aniyah!

MORE PICTURES

Orion David Ballor was born April 6, 2007 at, weighing 7 pounds, 8 ounces, 20 inches long.


It's a boy!


My first time holding Orion


He is sooo precious!


I think he looks just like his daddy!


Jennifer came up to the hospital to visit too.

We hung out with Erin and Orion for a few hours and then I left to pick up Arianna and Nye Nye.

I also met my great niece Aniyah Chanel Brown-McGuire today! Arianna, Nye Nye and I went to Fazoli's for dinner. It was so nice to see my niece all grown up and a mother to such a beautiful baby girl!


My great niece Aniyah and my niece Arianna


She has such an amazing personality!

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez