Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Baby Names

Current mood: happy

My favorites are bold and red.
What are your favorites?

Girls:
Abigail
Addison
Alaina
Amelia
Aubrey
Aubriella
Gabriella
Grace
Gracelyn
Isabella
Olivia
Sophia

Boys:
Auden
Avery

Braeden
Caden
Camden
Carter
Chase
Conner
Dillon
Hayden
Jackson

Parker

Girls Middle Names:
Kay
Kathryn
Kaythryn

Boys Middle Names:
Aaron
John
Jonathan
Silvio
Francesco
Robert
Gordon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie on Apr 25, 2007 5:09 AM: I like Addison, Gracelyn and Caden

Anonymous said...

Colleen on Apr 25, 2007 7:26 AM: i love these: Gracelyn, Abigail, Caiden and Chase

Anonymous said...

☆Rach☆ on Apr 25, 2007 9:28 AM: Definalty Abigail, but I am a little biased :) I also love Addison. For a boy I really like Avery, its CUTE :) How much longer till we find out what your having?!?!?! Alaina is my other daughters name so I love that one too!!

Anonymous said...

Leesha on Apr 25, 2007 11:11 AM: Abigail is one of my personal faves, Abby for short of course! Avery or Hayden for a boy! What are you hoping for???

Anonymous said...

Rachel on Apr 30, 2007 11:44 PM: I really love Aubrey for a girl, my mom wanted to name me that but my dad wouldn't let her. I like Parker the most, then Chase for a boy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez