Sunday, January 14, 2007

James' 4th Birthday at Caesarland!

MORE PICTURES

Current mood: funloving


We celebrated James' 4th birthday at Caesarland.



My (sister) Christina, (sister) Becky, (sister) Makayla, (mom) Katie, (dad) Jimmy, (dad's girlfriend) Brittany, (uncle) Doug, (aunt) Mary, (aunt) Colleen, (uncle) Josh, (cousin) Amber, (cousin) Kaleena, (cousin) Gage, and (cousin) Emily were all there to share in the fun!








I got a lot of gifts including some cars, trucks and a toolbench from daddy and Brittany, a guitar, drums, microphone, walkie talkies and clothes from Aunt Mary and Uncle Doug.



Aunt Mary made delicious confetti cupcakes, I made a wish that I hope comes true!



We got to eat pizza, drink pop and eat ice cream!






I really loved playing in the tubes, ride in the cars, play games and getting prizes with the tickets! I had so much fun today!!!





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez