I must be THE MOST impatient person in the world!
I have been waiting since Friday evening to get into the doctors to have a blood test to not only confirm that I am pregnant, but also to see just how far I am along.Well I can go today for the blood test... but have to wait ANOTHER day for the results!!!
I'm going insane! The waiting is horrible!
Update 01/29/07, 7:52 AM:
When I called my family doctor this morning to get in for a blood test I was told that the results wouldn't be in until tomorrow...So...I called my fertility specialist to see if they could get it done faster. Well when I called my fertility specialist no one was there to take my call so I left a message.
I grew impatient and went ahead and went to my family doctor for the test.
Well within a couple of hours of getting my blood drawn at my family doctor, my fertility specialist called to have me come in for a draw. I told them that I already had it done elsewhere. But then I thought they still might be able to help me. So I asked if I were to come in today, when would they get the results in; they said today!!! So off I went! I bundled up the kids and headed to the fertility clinic. We got there in record time, got the blood drawn and she says, "ok, have a good day." I thought to myself 'what the heck!?'
She says to go home and they will call me in a couple hours. Good thing she wasn't looking at me when she said that, because I am sure that I had a pretty perturbed look on my face.
Sitting here with the phone by my side… the wait continues!
Update: 01/29/2007, 9:34 AM:
Well!
I just found out...It's confirmed... I'm 'very' pregnant!!!!!
1 comments:
Leesha on Jan 29, 2007 7:02 AM: Hang in there, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you :)
Post a Comment