Sunday, July 13, 2008

Today was an active, eventful day

Current mood: exhausted

Today I cleaned up around the house a great deal and went to Jason's going away BBQ. I kept myself busy there grilling the food.

When we left we went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things, including a new weed wacker- finally!

When we got home I somehow managed the energy to mow the lawn, weed-wack and edge the lawn. I spent a couple hours out there doing it all. I haven't had this much exercise since surgery and I am hoping and praying that I don't have to pay for it (ache and hurt) tomorrow.

My next goal is to start getting on Wii Fit more often and riding my bike at night when Doug is home with the girls.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez