Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thinking of cutting my hair

Current mood: saucy

I'm thinking about a drastic change!DH loves my long hair, but I hate it! (Thus the reason it is always in a pony.)I'm thinking of going from:


Taken 01/2008

Back to:

Taken 2003 ish

What do you think???

I am going to donate it to
Locks of Love!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say do it, I like it a lot!
tjgirl Jul. 10, 2008 at 10:07 AM

Anonymous said...

I like it!!! It looks very professional and sexy!! Whoo Hoo!
andiemom Jul. 10, 2008 at 8:57 AM

Anonymous said...

It looks cute shorter! If that's what makes you the most comfortable, do it! :)
AmandaIsaiah Jul. 10, 2008 at 10:50 AM

Anonymous said...

Yeah the shorter looks good on you i say go for it! Also b/c i am plannin on wacking mine off too!!!! LOL!!!
Anjilkysses Jul. 10, 2008 at 10:56 AM

Anonymous said...

do it
boppysmom2007 Jul. 10, 2008 at 11:04 AM

Anonymous said...

it looks great short. I would talk to doug and tell him. I am thinking about going short too. Cant wait to see what u decide. Remeber u have to take care of it function over hubbies likes sometimes have to be done.
cowboyrose221 Jul. 10, 2008 at 11:12 AM

Anonymous said...

It looks good short and plus there are people who can use the hair!
daphniela Jul. 10, 2008 at 11:57 AM

Anonymous said...

I like it short too. It looks really classy!
LisaFizz Jul. 10, 2008 at 2:28 PM

Anonymous said...

Go for it! It will grow back for Doug. Change is good and you seem to be making some very positive changes lately. Why not have a litlle hair makeover too!
dhorn1 Jul. 10, 2008 at 3:54 PM

Anonymous said...

Cut it!!! I LOVE it shorter and your DH will grow to love it. Thats how ken always is with me doesn't want me to cut it and I have it in a ponytail but once I cut it he likes that I keep it down and do more. I was going to cut my short last week but chickened out only got 2 1/2 inches off now Im kicking myself. So do it. Come over I'll do it right now lol
emmybeansmommy Jul. 10, 2008 at 4:26 PM

Anonymous said...

Yeah do it! you can always regrow it out... i know what a pain long hair is!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez