Monday, September 3, 2007

Meeting Our Baby Girl!


Oh, my goodness! I will never be abe to put into worlds what I am feeling right now getting my first upclose meeting of my bundle of joy!

Wondering if she is okay...


How precious


The nurse handing me my daughter to hold for the first time. If you cannot tell I am petrified beyond description


Wow, this is beyond amazing


She's mine! Really mine!!


Daddy meeting his daughter


What an amazing family feeling!


This is our life!


Daddy holding Addison for the very first time


So in love, already


It's okay baby girl, daddy is here


Jennifer holding Addison for the first time


Wow!


Awe!


Cuddling time is short lived since she is so fragile


:)


The view that visitors get

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez