Saturday, August 18, 2007

In the hospital

Current mood: hurting , anxious , excited

Well today has been a pretty darn hectic day to say the least...

I got to my room around 10am and got settled in... not much happened after I got in here except my tooth started hurting like crazy. I asked the nurse if I could leave my observation to go to the dentist and come back. The doctor actually allowed it- so I left for a 3 hour leave and went to the dentist. When I got there the dentist would not extract my tooth like I requested because I am on a blood thinner and I might bleed a lot during the procedure. He asked me to contact my doctor so that he could get consent to do it, but I couldn't get a hold of my doctor so I just had to leave the dentist and come back to the hospital.

Not much has happened since I returned other than I just had another non-stress test about an hour ago. It went great! I have had four NST's and this was by far my best and fastest. I was allowed to lie on my side this time, which is the position that I lie in in bed at home to feel her move. She moved like crazy, she was very, very active tonight. There's not a sweeter sound in the world at this point then hearing my baby girl move inside me! And actually feeling it at the same time makes it twice as good! (Those of you that are aware of my situation and my inability to feel most of her movements know how blessed I feel right now.)

I have a busy day ahead- another ultrasound to make sure her fluid level is ok, possibly another NST and hopefully get this darn tooth taken care of tomorrow after I'm released. It's about 10:30 PM now; I think I am assured enough that everything is okay- to go to sleep.
Zzzzzzzzzz,
Mary (& Addy)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

☆Rach☆ on Aug 19, 2007 7:04 AM: im glad all is going well :) Talk to you soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez