Friday, May 23, 1997

Today...

Today...

Today I turned over a new rock in my life. I have always dreamed of being someone else, someone different, today I was. I can't pinpoint who or what I was, what I was acting like or what exactly brought about this change. I've never cared for any other person like I feel today and forever. Their thoughts, their feelings, their steps through life mean everything to me. I have feelings like I've never felt before. I always thought that love was the world’s strongest emotion. But today I revealed to myself that I was wrong. The way I feel goes much deeper than that. Through all the tribulations, we have stuck together. All the fights, heartbreaks, and raging emotions. The way I feel about this person is virtually indescribable. I would do anything foe them, die if I had to, if it meant that they would live. My emotions for this person are unmatchable, incurable and unstoppable.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez