
I had my 24 week doctor appointment today. Everything went great, as usual!
I cannot believe how easy this pregnancy is going.
Blood pressure was excellent, lost a pound since last visit four weeks ago, got some sample meds (so that helps financially). Have to do the sugar test and some blood work around next appt. Next appt.: 28 weeks (12/10/09). Start non stress tests at 32 weeks (1/7/10). Start different blood thinner at 34 weeks or so. Attempting VBAC if all goes this smoothly :)
Oh! and I finally remembered to ask the doctor what Addy's Apgar scores were... sadly I got more info than I ever knew. We talked for quite a while about her delivery - not much was good stuff :(
Her scores were
4/10 at 1 minute
5/10 at 5 minutes
and ...
9/10 at 10 minutes
SCARY! He's confident this delivery will be sooo different though.

0 comments:
Post a Comment