Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Addy's Growing Up So Fast!

I cannot believe just how fast my baby girl is growing up!!
Just this week - without exaggeration - she has said like 20 new words!!!
I will try to list the words she knows, I know I will forget some though...
Mama
Dada
Baba (cup)
Baby
Dolly
Na-Night
Please (which has recently become clear as day)
Tank-chu (thank you)
Num-Num (food)
Teeth
Tongue
Eye
Nose
Ear
Hair
Feet
Toes
"Tickle-Tickle"
Belly
Butt
Poop
Pee
Potty
Duck
Kitty (eeee-owwww)
Doggie
Cow (oooooou)
Fly
Ball
Purse
Phone
Binky
Buh-Bye
Hello
Bath
Wa-Wa (water)
Juice
Milk
Down
Up
Don't Touch
I Love You
No No
Fruit
Cheese (food)
"Cheese" (for the camera!)
Chicken
Barney
Dance
Clap
Two
Spoon
Uh-Oh!
"Oweee" (like ouch)
Snack
Book
Sit
Hot
Pretty (when shes getting dressed and when she sees my (currently) painted toe nails)
Shirt
Socks
Shoes
Bubbles

Knows what it is but hasn't said the word yet:
Belly Button
Diaper
Chair
Couch
Guitar
TV
Bib
Pony
Stand
Blanket
PJ's
Fork
Monkey
Car
Push
Close
Draw
Pants
Coat/Jacket
Mitten
Hat
Cereal

Since I found out I was pregnant - every morning, night and at nap time she gives me a kiss and lifts my shirt and gives my belly one, sometimes two kisses!! It's soooo cute!!!

She recently discovered how to (almost) get in her own high chair! Scary!!

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez