Saturday, August 2, 2008

Christina's 7th Birthday!

MORE PICTURES

Current mood: happy

For Christina's 7th birthday we had a party at Caesarland on Sat 08/02/08.

Before we went to the party Aunt Mary took me to get my hair and nails done!


{I feel like a princess Aunt Mary!}


{Getting my nails done! This is so fun!}

(uncle) Doug, (aunt) Mary, (cousin/sister) Addison, (mom) Katie (Shawn), (brother) Mason, (brother) James, (sister) Becky, (sister) Makayla, Dawna, (aunt) Kristy, (cousin) Ashley, (grandma) Barb, (grandpa) Chuck, (uncle) Jason, (uncle) Mike, (uncle) Vince, (Aunt Mary's friend) Wendi (Steve, Lily)- were all there to share the fun!


{Me with my Grandma Barb and my brother and sisters- Becky, Makayla and James! }


{This is my brother Mason. He is 14 months old. Isn't he cute!? }


{This is Aunt Mary's friend Wendi, her husband Steve, and their daughter Lily. Lily is sooo cute! I love hanging out with her!}

I had a great time playing games and winning tickets! We all combined our tickets- over 2,200 of them and we all got some great prizes!


{I loved playing air hockey with Grandpa Chuck!}


{My sister Makayla has a reputation of taste-testing the cake!}


{My sister Becky! I love her so much!}


{My brother James, he's the best brother ever!}


{Aunt Kristy teaching my sister Makayla how to lick all the frosting off her fingers!}


{My brother Mason enjoying is very own cupcake!}


{Lily loves cupcakes too! She's such a good friend!}


{Frosting faces- Dawna and Makayla!}


Reading my card from Aunt Kristy, Uncle Bobby, Ashley and Becky. This is what I got with the money: a Skip it.



Reading the card from Grandma Phylis, Grandma Barb, Uncle Chuck and James. This is what I got with the money: a hair styling kit, a Barbie Chair, a doll outfit, a guitar and a wig.



Reading the card I got from mom, Shawn and Mason. This is what I got with the money: a Princess Magna Doodle, two baby bottles, a bunch of bracelets and a couple necklaces.



Becky had to leave before the party was over. As you can see she was pretty devistated.
Awe



I got this pretty skirt and shirt that Makayla picked out (I wore it on my birthday to the movies with Uncle Doug) and K'nex from Dawna, Tony and Makayla!



Reading my card from Wendi, Steve and Lily. They got me my very first Cabbage Patch Kid!



I got a cool Lite Brite from Uncle Mike and a neat Spirograph from Uncle Vince!


I bought this camera with the money I got from Grandpa John and Uncle Jason


Reading my card from Uncle Doug, Aunt Mary and Addison. They got me a baby doll with a car seat/backpack, frog pajamas, a baby doll with a bath tub, a Barbie organizer, makeup, a baby doll diaper changing kit, a baby pack-n-play, play yard, stroller, bouncer, diaper pad/bag, pacifier, rattle and toy.










On my birthday 08/03/08- Uncle Doug took me to the movies and we saw Space Chimps!

It was awesome! We had popcorn, I laughed a lot. Uncle Doug and I had a great time.

My 7th birthday was wonderful!

5 comments:

Lisa on August 4, 2008 at 2:45 PM said...

Wow! Looks like you had a great party with lots of presents!

Anonymous said...

I love the princess chair Christina got!!! I loved the pics:)

Anonymous said...

You are such a good aunt to take such good care of her. Seeing the pics of her so happy is so touching, every little girl deserves to be loved and to feel special!! Seeing her adorable brothers and sisters makes me sad, i hope someone takes as good of care of them as you do to her!! You are an amazing person!

Anonymous said...

~~HAPPY~BIRTHDAY~CHRISTINA~~
love
Uncle Josh, Aunt Colleen, Amber, Kaleena, Gage, Emily

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful princess hope her birthday was a blast

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez