♥ Mychia ♥ on Jun 4, 2008 2:31 AM: Awww Happy Birthday to your mom Mary!! =)I hope you and Doug and the girls are well!
Anonymous
said...
Wendi on Jun 4, 2008 2:47 AM: awwww...Happy Birthday to your Mom!! *HUG*
Anonymous
said...
Mommy to the most fabulous little girl on Jun 4, 2008 5:19 AM: Happy Birthday Marilyn!
Anonymous
said...
☆Rach☆ on Jun 4, 2008 8:30 AM: Hugs for you on this day :)
Anonymous
said...
Jeri-Bear™ on Jun 4, 2008 8:52 AM: Happy birthday to your wonderful mother! Hugs to you from me today. I still eat cake on my mom's birthday, just a thought. ;)
5 comments:
♥ Mychia ♥ on Jun 4, 2008 2:31 AM: Awww Happy Birthday to your mom Mary!! =)I hope you and Doug and the girls are well!
Wendi on Jun 4, 2008 2:47 AM: awwww...Happy Birthday to your Mom!! *HUG*
Mommy to the most fabulous little girl on Jun 4, 2008 5:19 AM: Happy Birthday Marilyn!
☆Rach☆ on Jun 4, 2008 8:30 AM: Hugs for you on this day :)
Jeri-Bear™ on Jun 4, 2008 8:52 AM: Happy birthday to your wonderful mother! Hugs to you from me today. I still eat cake on my mom's birthday, just a thought. ;)
Post a Comment