Soooo... I colored my hair yesterday... but you can't really see it here too well... But I'll put up a picture here of me and my old hair too, so you can see the difference...

Addison had given and just about to give mommy another big smack-er-roo! 03/03/08 @ Gigglebeans!

Mommy and Addy 03/03/08 @ Gigglebeans being silly!

Mary and Theresa 11/16/07 Bowling
4 comments:
andiemom Mar. 4, 2008 at 1:29 PM: It is hard to tell but it looks darker (?) Lookin' good mama!
youngmamatofive Mar. 4, 2008 at 1:37 PM: Looks good!
AmandaIsaiah Mar. 4, 2008 at 8:06 PM: How'd the hubby like the darker do? I know you were a little worried about what he'd say..... ; )
emmybeansmommy Mar. 6, 2008 at 7:57 PM: Looks good. I know I saw the final product in person but didn't know what it looked like before. I like darker hair on you! If you ever want to save some money I can do it for cheaper than a salon for ya. I went to cosmetology school :)
Post a Comment