Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a Great Week!

Wednesday (02.06.08) I had a doctor’s appointment with a new doctor because mine is very small-town like, unprofessional and careless. This new doctor is excellent to say the least. I was referred to him by my bariatric bypass counselor because he is excellent with post-surgery care. The doctor that I was seeing was neglecting my diabetes and I just got to the point of being fed up. The new doctor is going to be working with me very regularly to get my insulin doses to a point that they keep my diabetes under tight control. This new doctor has also had the gastric bypass surgery that Doug and I are going to have. Not only did he have it, but his wife, mother, father, two uncles and three cousins have all had it. I was so shocked to hear that! It is very nice to finally have a doctor that is for the surgery, rather than my previous doctor who was ultimately inattentive to my needs.After my appointment Wednesday I took Addison to the Oakland Mall and met a couple Café Mom friends (Rose and Theresa). That was a fun afternoon.

Thursday (02.07.08) was great too! The doctor that I met Wednesday referred me to a neurologist for my Bell’s Palsy. This neurologist was very optimistic that Botox treatments would work successfully. I am very, very eager to get the process rolling!

Saturday (02.09.08) was a blast! I took Addy and met up with a couple café mom friends (Rose and Wendi) at a mall that I have never been to (Great Lakes Crossing). I have never in my life seen such an amazing mall. It was huge and fun and had tons and tons of stores. I was like a kid in a candy store.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez