Saturday, June 9, 2007

(VIDEO) The Kids

Current mood: nostalgic

I put together this lil video of our three great nieces and great nephew that we had living with us from August 19, 2006 - March 28, 2007.When they moved in Christina had just turned 5 (August 3rd), James was 3, and turned 4 (January 14th) in the last few pictures at Caesarland, Rebecca (Becky) was 22 months, and turned 2 (October 21st) in the pictures at Blake's Cider Mill and Makayla was 8 months, and turned 1 (December 21st) in the Christmas celebration pictures.
I hope you enjoy watching this as much as Doug and I enjoyed creating these precious, special memories with Christina, James, Becky and Makayla.
Love,
"Uncle Doug" & "Aunt Mary"

(VIDEO) The Kids

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez