Leesha on May 11, 2007 12:13 PM: Awwww.....congrats!! Have you decided on a name yet??
Anonymous
said...
I said: May 11, 2007 2:23 PM: THANK YOU! We are very, very excited. Addison Kay (not positive on the middle name, but Doug and I agree on Addison)
Anonymous
said...
Leesha on May 11, 2007 2:50 PM: Addison is a beautiful name!
Anonymous
said...
Julie on May 11, 2007 3:27 PM: Congrats and welcome to the "moms of girls club." They are so much fun! Expensive... but fun! I like the name too... even the Kay part...but then again, I'm kind of partial to Kay, as that is my daughter's middle name too :) Well Congrats again Mary and let me know if you need any girl clothes (I have tons that I am getting ready for donation).I really am just SO happy for you! Julie
Anonymous
said...
Allie on May 13, 2007 4:48 AM: YAY! How very special.... Happy Mother's Day!
Anonymous
said...
☆Rach☆ on May 21, 2007 11:46 AM: YAY!!!!!!!!!! im SOOOOOOO Happy for you!!!! AWWWWWW!!!!! A little cute baby girl all wrapped in pink!! Congrats, Mama Mary! A million Kudo's for you and your fam!
6 comments:
Leesha on May 11, 2007 12:13 PM: Awwww.....congrats!! Have you decided on a name yet??
I said: May 11, 2007 2:23 PM: THANK YOU! We are very, very excited.
Addison Kay (not positive on the middle name, but Doug and I agree on Addison)
Leesha on May 11, 2007 2:50 PM: Addison is a beautiful name!
Julie on May 11, 2007 3:27 PM: Congrats and welcome to the "moms of girls club." They are so much fun! Expensive... but fun! I like the name too... even the Kay part...but then again, I'm kind of partial to Kay, as that is my daughter's middle name too :) Well Congrats again Mary and let me know if you need any girl clothes (I have tons that I am getting ready for donation).I really am just SO happy for you!
Julie
Allie on May 13, 2007 4:48 AM: YAY! How very special.... Happy Mother's Day!
☆Rach☆ on May 21, 2007 11:46 AM: YAY!!!!!!!!!! im SOOOOOOO Happy for you!!!! AWWWWWW!!!!! A little cute baby girl all wrapped in pink!! Congrats, Mama Mary! A million Kudo's for you and your fam!
Post a Comment