Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thank you

Current mood: appreciative

Sorry this has taken me nearly a month to sit down and write... but as many of you know I am now a FULL time stay at home foster mother to four amazing children.At first I thought I was just going to die! It was so hard, so miserable... I can't imagine how they were feeling if I was feeling the way I was.

Slowly, over the last four weeks- things are finally starting to come together... thus the reason I found a few spare moments to write you all and THANK YOU ALL for your support, donations, thoughts and prayers... I don't know where we'd be without all of you.Well... I don't mean to cut this short but I have a few cranky children in desperate need of naps :P
Talk to you soon!
Love, Mary

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez