I Just Wanted to Tell You
I just wanted tell you how much I love you. I hope and pray that God grants us to be able to spend the rest of our lives with one another.
I have never felt this way or loved anyone as I do you. I promise my undying love for you. I cannot wait until the nights that you hold me close and the mornings that I wake in your arms.
I love you from the bottom of my heart and it will always be that way.
I cannot wait to look back and see all the wonderful memories we will make.
Until the day that we become one I anticipate being with you every possible moment that I can.
I want you to know that you have my heart now and no one else will for as long as I live
No one will ever love you as much as I do. This is how I truly feel deep down inside.
You are my best friend and the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.
Forever and always,
Mary
Thursday, September 11, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment