Monday, June 16, 2003

A Little About Me

I like goatees, but I also love the feel of clean shaven, baby butt smoothness against my
face.

I prefer brownies to cake, cookies, or any other sweet food, junk food for that matter.

I like warm, fuzzy pajamas in the winter and silky nighties in the summer.

I like my eggs prepared over-medium.

I melt for ‘making out’.

‘Inside jokes’ are great!

I love hair, but then again bald men do something for me too.

Great sex, need I say more?
Prefer the beach to a pool, any day.

If you could have any super-human ability what would it be- me- to fly, of course!

Country- two words- Conway Twitty

A few Christmas stocking traditions- smoked oysters, Slim Jims, Lifesaver Storybooks, Pez…the list goes on and on.

I love the sun, moon and stars- ask to see my tattoo.

I don’t do drugs and do not associate with anyone that does.

I have no regrets; I look at it very plain and simple: everything you do, you do it for a reason. It is up to you to find out the answer- why?

You are where you need to be when you need to be there.

I love meeting new people; each person brings something new into your life.

People come into out lives for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.

Politics and religion are two topics of conversation that I try to stay away from, these things should not be debated about, everyone can have their own opinion, I agree.

Tenacious.

Diverse.

Time travel- now that would be fun!

Retirement; will that even be a possibility in my later years?

Education: constant.

My father died when I was ten.

Been there, done that- Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Canada, California.

Haven’t been there, haven’t done that- Hockey game,

No strange body piercing here.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez