Saturday, April 27, 2002

My Bells Palsy Story

My Bells Palsy Story

The date was Saturday April 27, 2002, I awoke around 12:00a.m., awaking so late because I had been out until 5:00 a.m. at a friends house having a few drinks. When I woke up I played around on the computer for a while. Around 1:30 p.m. I was starting to get a little hungry so I threw on some clothes and a hat, and headed out for some lunch.
I went out for a burger and a beer. I ordered a Bud Light in the bottle and a glass of water (with a straw for the water as usual.) I sat there and began drinking the beer, noticing that I couldn’t quite drink the beer out of the bottle without some of it dribbling down my face. It felt weird, like I couldn’t quite seal my lips around it enough. Then I would take a drink of the water without any problems. But when I went back to take a drink of the beer, without fail, I couldn’t. I was starting to get a little frustrated. Soon after my food arrived; I had ordered a burger and fries. I started to eat, noticing that I couldn’t fit the burger in my mouth; it felt as though my lip was in the way. I struggled through to finish my meal and beer, I seemed to have struggled so much that I was starting to break a sweat just trying to eat. How strange was that? I must have sat there trying to eat for close to an hour. When I got up to leave I felt exhausted. I left and went back home. Arriving at home I just tried to forget about it and relax. I laid on my bed and played some more on the computer. Soon enough I had forgotten how hard it was and my mind felt at ease again.

To Be Continued

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez