The Ideal Body
The strive for "the ideal body" is something that stares many people in the face. Although there are many things out there to keep people in good physical health, such as, Gym's, nutritious foods, juices, vitamins etc. whereas the average working person doesn't have either the time or money for these things, as in myself.
Particularly, at this point in my life, my priorities are settled on getting or maintaining the perfect body. Although it is important to me, my habits, because they will eventually show in the future. Lately, I am finding myself eating the "wrong foods" and not making time to exercise. Although I am a teenager, I work off a lot of what I eat, it still shows due to the fact that I don't have extra time to go to the gym. Also financially I don't have the money for all of these high priced so-called healthy regimens.
Diets, to me, are just a easy way to loose weight, sometimes not so simple. It takes more than just a layout of what you need to do and eat. It takes will power and determinations to get the results that you want and in the long run, need to live a balanced life.
Friday, February 13, 1998
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment