What I Learned in Life
Everything in life has a meaning. Cherish all. Memories last forever. Get over it. If it’s bound to happen, it will. Good things come to you when you least expect it. Work hard and you will get what you want. Live life to the fullest. Don’t settle for less than the best. Be spontaneous. Be the person you want to be, not who everyone else thinks you should be, be yourself. When a good thing comes, let it flow, don’t push it away. Let things come to you, don’t run to them, don’t chase. People do things because they care, or they wouldn’t have done them. I come first, do what I want to do. Don’t try too hard. If it doesn’t work, fix it.
What I’ve learned from John Alton
Listen, talk, talk things out instead of arguing. Try everything once, if you don’t like it you don’t have to do it again. Stop, don’t push. Satisfy yourself first. Don’t be spoiled. Speak what you feel. Don’t trust until it’ earned. Don’t try too hard, if someone doesn’t want to do something, they’re not going to. Work hard, spend as you wish, you earned it. Don’t take everything to heart.
What I’ve learned from James Poma
Don’t start out a relationship with intimacy. Don’t jump into things too quick. Don’t smother people. Keep a distance if you want a good relationship. Don’t say things you don’t mean. Show how you love people in multiple ways. Don’t turn everything into a big deal. Cherish every moment. Talk things out. Don’t trust before you’re ready. Find a common ground. Do things you both enjoy. Don’t push people away, persistence. If it’s not right in your mind, don’t do it.
Please yourself first. Think before you speak. Get to know people inside and out.
Monday, April 7, 1997
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment