Wednesday, February 19, 1997

Friends and Conflict

My life with my friends has been very strange to say the least. We have all been through a lot together both good and bad times. Some serious like boyfriends cheating with other friends, to petty fights; about what to do, when to do it, whom to it with, and where to do it. They all start off small and end with everybody telling everyone else what they really deep down think of them. Usually when we get into fights we try to have everyone sit down and calmly work things out. We try not to hurt one another's feelings in the process, but sometimes it's hard to get around that. My friends and I have made a lot of mistakes in the past, and probably more to come in the future, I'm sure. Most of our fights are small, nothing that should make a big deal about, but it always upsets at least someone. Our fights are caused by either we are all too much the same, or too much different, and we always seem to collide. And we're all stubborn. If we can't talk our point across, we fight it across. Then there's one who, if we don't do what he wants to do, we won't do anything. Can we say, "Spoiled?"

This all makes it very hard to communicate with these people; I can never seem to get my point across. But then again, through all the fights, we still make it out alive. We always seem to find a way around everything. Weather it be someone cracking a joke to break the tension. Or someone starting to cry, which shows everyone just how frustrated he or she really is. But I always know that I can count on my friends for at least one thing, to confide in. My friends will always be there when I need a shoulder to cry on. They have been there through boyfriends, hate, jealously, rage, sorrow, death, depression, and that little bit of love and happiness. They always have a piece of advise to throw my way, weather it be against my better judgment, or not, but it often helps.

We have been through a lot more in the last few months than I ever thought we would. I think and I am only speaking for myself, but these fights are due to everyone getting nervous because they just came to the realization. That in a few short months we will be pushed out into the real world, and have no idea how to deal with it, commonly known as frustration; along with other numerous problems in school, work, home, and personal relationships. We just want to explode and we take it out on one another, because that's whose there and somewhat understands. I feel that we have made it this far; if we stick together we can do anything.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Elliott's Slice of Life Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez