The Diary of a Mercenary
11/13/95
Today I woke up around 9:30 am, took a long relaxing hot shower, and prepared for my wonderful day ahead. I began to get dressed when I looked at my image in the mirror, and decided that this would be the day for a radical change. This time, not just a hair cut or shave the mustache, or decide to grow a beard. This time I was going to go all out and change my whole person, today I was going to become a woman. I carefully detailed myself, pondering the many beautiful ideas of what all I could do to myself. I quickly threw on a old sweat suit and took off to by the many needing articles of clothing, makeup, and hair that was desired. I returned to my dark apartment after two hours of shopping. I started by shaving my chest, then my legs, wow I never knew how much hair I actually had. My hair was rather long already, but I needed more. So I decided to shave that also. I shaved my face, and began to cover my bad complexion of a face with the mask of a woman. I threw on the dress that I had purchased on my trip, and tossed on my dark auburn wig. And away I went. I started at the park a few blocks away, I sat myself on the park bench and just looked at people as they walked by, and was intrigued by the face reactions that I received. Although I think in my mind that they knew me as being pretty I also looked innocent. How could someone like me hurt even I fly, but deep down inside I had uncontrollable anger towards everyone around me, no one cared for me, everyone I had ever known had deserted me for one reason or another. I am alone, with no where to go, and my only goal in life is to get back at everyone, even if they weren't the one who hurt me, they have hurt someone, sometime, in their life. So as I was watching all the people pass me by, ideas were racing through my head, all the ways I could torture this person, and all the ways I could mutilate that one. "Oh here comes my dream," I thought to myself "the one I always been awaiting since I could first remember."
11/15/95
For the last couple of days I have been playing my role as a woman, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. All these victims just flocking around, this is it today is my day.., I'm gonna do it....
11/19/95
Tonight I made my first step in my goal, I made my first kill today, and it was grand. This time I stood upon the street corner, attracting men from miles around, this time, not only playing the role of a woman, but also as a prostitute. The man I chose was the dirtiest looking, scumbag I feast my eyes upon. I lured him into a hotel a few blocks away, took him to the room, ripped off my wig, and begun to attack him in the most violent manner I could possible think of. First I taped his mouth shut, then I tied him up to the bedpost I started to rape him, with every thrust of my body, I took a swing at his head with my clenched fist. Beating it back and forth, thus aroused more anger. I took out my small pocketknife and began to rip his chest apart, as a grand finale after a hole was gouged open in his chest I took my hand and ripped out his still beating heart. And left his poor worthless body there to rot. I soon cleaned myself up, and took off for home, that is, with my first kill memento, his heart.
Thursday, December 5, 1996
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment